Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Marc Jacobs & Shopbop team up on me...again.

I am known to be the stud earring type of girl, but have been eyeing these zipper earrings by Marc Jacobs for a little while now and was reminded of them by my fellow fashionista friend Tiffany on her blog today!  So I turned to my frenemy "Shopbop" and found them on there for $58!!! Tiff then persuades me even more by informing me that on Shopbop, it also includes FREE shipping and NO sales tax aanndd FREE prepaid return shipping if I were to change my mind… hmm win, win situation? Haha Anyway, I am trying badly to resist the urge but am quite tempted because I could wear them everyday like my pair of studs!  I can even wear them with a nice silk dress that I have that’s very similar to the one below modeled by Britt Davis for www.prettyunused.com.  It was originally $80 but now $40! Check it out! 

Tree - Charcoal Silk Dress    $40    Size: Small

No comments:

Post a Comment