Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feather Hair Entensions

A very lovely friend of mine named Ms. Jamie Cupcake, just recently got herself some feather extensions. They have been out for a little while now but more so as of late being worn as actual extensions, as opposed to people braiding thin strands of their hair and rubber banding a cluster of feathers to the ends. This look is more sleek and fun to play with. You can choose from a wide range of colors, can wash, curl, blow dry and straighten as you would your regular hair and they last anywhere from 2-6 months depending on your hair care. You can get these feathers at any fly fishing shop if you’d like to attempt to do them yourself! The video I posted above shows you basic instructions on how to do so. I think it's a fun way to funk up your hair style and although my naturally curly hair won't permit for me to commit to these extensions, I can live vicariously through my beautiful bold friends while I stick to feather earrings:)

 

 

would you rock the feather extensions?

No comments:

Post a Comment