Monday, April 18, 2011

YSL Top Secrets.

Ladies face it, make-up just looks better when you use a primer first. I have finally found one that is perfect for my skin, feels light, smells fresh and more importantly lasts throughout my entire day! YSL Top Secrets Primer is my secret to long lasting makeup. I was able to put it to the test at a wedding this past weekend and sure enough, at the end of all the wedding madness and dancing, I still looked great when I got home. I highly recommend this product to be a new addition in your make-up bags. It evens out the texture of your skin leaving a silky finish while adding a luminous glow. Comes with an attached brush applicator for ease and at $52 you basically get what you pay for, excellence:)

get it at your local Sephora or Department store!   

Beauty Tip: ALWAYS clean your brushes daily! With baby wash or any soft anti-bacterial soap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment