Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wish List...

Christmas is right around the corner and all I really want is to be FREE of these school loans!!!! FIDM cost a pretty penny and was a great school but I would love to be released of debt from that place! Wishful thinking? Absolutely, but a girl can dream:]

My more realistic list would consist of the following:

A day of pure relaxation at my favorite place Burke Williams...

a jewelry tree stand...

a good acupuncture session...

Modern / Contemporary dance classes...

Art supplies so I can start sketching and painting again...

Jewelry supplies ...

and last but definitely not least, this grey Coach Madison gathered leather Sophia satchel for $498.00

I'm sure I'll keep adding on!  What's on your wish list?

xoxo - Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment