Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boots and Heels

There's something about the Fall and Winter season that makes me feel the need to stock up on SHOES! Heels, flats, boots, u name it, I most likely want to get my hands on a pair. Last night on a random trip to Target with my dear friend Nisonja, we stumbled upon some pretty fly military boots by Dolce Vita for Target. I was pleasantly surprised that the quality was very close to any regular  Dolce Vita boot but waayy cheaper. They are extremely comfortable and if you're looking for an affordable quality military boot (which is the hot trend of the season), look no further! However, you might wanna act fast because they were selling out quick and getting calls for hold while we were there!  peep them below!

I also found some Nine West nude patent leather round toe pumps this past weekend and can finally say that my hunt is over!  Even though nude pumps are pretty much everywhere right now, it was hard for me to find a great pair that suited me! I was very specific with what I wanted and no sales person was gonna tell me different, I needed a non-sky scraper heel, nice color that complimented my skin tone and above all, were comfortable enough to dance in. I believe I  have scored with these babies and can undoubtedly call them my staple heel of the season:)

NO buyers remorse here;)

xoxo - Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment